Instead of writing the newsletter, I spent the last few hours figuring how to get back my primary domain. The register system did not auto-renew, and I had a few hours of panic to get it back. Finally, it seems things are working once again.
Links to read
- Chinese group has broken into too many Microsoft Exchange servers
- A news on iOS security
- German prison intern posted master keys photos online
- German officials want emails to be linked with real world IDs
- Myanmar's Military using digital tools for crackdown
- Tracking pixels on emails
- Android VPN service breached
- Far right social media platform Gab was breached
Must read guide for iOS users
Device and Data Access when Personal Safety is At Risk is a special guide from Apple. It contains many useful tips which you can regularly use too.
If you want to discuss any of these topics, hop on to the Freenode server (IRC), and come to the #learnandteach channel. Or you can find me on fediverse https://toots.dgplug.org/@kushal.