Instead of writing the newsletter, I spent the last few hours figuring how to get back my primary domain. The register system did not auto-renew, and I had a few hours of panic to get it back. Finally, it seems things are working once again.
Links to read
- Chinese group has broken into too many Microsoft Exchange servers
- A news on iOS security
- German prison intern posted master keys photos online
- German officials want emails to be linked with real world IDs
- Myanmar's Military using digital tools for crackdown
- Tracking pixels on emails
- Android VPN service breached
- Far right social media platform Gab was breached
Must read guide for iOS users
Device and Data Access when Personal Safety is At Risk is a special guide from Apple. It contains many useful tips which you can regularly use too.