Ukraine Govt websites were attacked couple of days. More than anything else, this is direct way to create pressure on Government . The more our lives are entangled with the Internet, the bigger the chances of getting effected in the thinking process. All the different social media sites, and the algorithms they use to show content to us, are very good example of such attacks to our personal space.
Staying in the same topic, The Wire released the 3rd part of their Tek Fog story.
Links to read
- Destructive malware targeting Ukrainian organizations
- Mandiant whitepaper on “Proactive Preparation and Hardening to Protect Against Destructive Attacks”
- In Russia, FSB arrested REvil team
- Launching Python, Virtual Environments, and Locking Dependencies With Brett Cannon RealPython podcast
- Chrome will limit access to private network
- Extensive Hacking of Media & Civil Society in El Salvador with Pegasus Spyware
- Rust 1.58.0 released
- Anaconda is getting a new suit
Btw, my workshop in PyCon Sweden 2021 on Writing Python modules using Rust is available on Youtube.