You have already seen how bad ICE can go, starting from letting children die, to torturing immigrants. Now, many Github employees started a campaign to make their company drop the contract with ICE. There are now transparent overlay images, which anyone can use in their Github profile images to support this cause.
In the last few days, it also came to light that the Indian Nuclear power plant was not the only target of the cyber attack. The attack also happened against ISRO while the critical Mars mission was ongoing.
Links to read
- Saudi Arabia spy inside of Twitter
- Comparison of email providers from the privacy point of view
- Fedora 31 and control group v2 Must read if you are into containers
- Man charged after remotely hacking girlfriend’s car
- Reversing Go binaries
- Snowden’s book under censorship in China
Videos to watch
- In conversation with Edward Snowden
- Unexpected Stories – From a Hacker Who Made It Inside the Government Stories from Mudge.
I want to specially mention Rust in Motion video tutorials; I think these are the best online training material available for anyone to learn Rust programming language.
If you want to discuss any of these topics, hop on to the Freenode server (IRC), and come to the #learnandteach channel. Or you can find me on fediverse https://toots.dgplug.org/@kushal I am also doing a digital security office hour today (13th November) at 14:30 UTC; feel free to ask any question you have over Mastodon with a hashtag #securityofficehour and tagging me in the question.